The Family Enhancement Center offers a full range of counseling services with an expertise in families affected by, or at risk for, child abuse. Our therapists are trained and experienced — engaging in the most appropriate form of therapy for each individual situation. All of our therapists are sensitive to the needs of families with diverse ethnic heritages.
Therapists address issues concerning:
- Possible sexual abuse of a child.
- Post-traumatic stress related to a history of abuse.
- Reunification of families where abuse has occurred.
- Prevention of future abuse in families.
- Attachment problems.
- Foster placement and its effects on a child.
- Healing the parent-child relationship following abuse of the child (whether the abuse was inside or outside of the family).
- Other emotional or behavioral problems resulting from child abuse or neglect.
The Family Enhancement Center accepts Medical Assistance, Medica, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, MHP, commercial insurance, and self-pay. Sliding fee scale is available.
Contact the Family Enhancement Center for more information on Individual and Family Therapy