This position will support one of our in-person programs at the FEC office, such as Drum Beat, Families Moving Forward and Healing Motion. It could require ordering/picking up food/refreshments, setting up the room, welcoming clients to their weekly meeting.
FEC will also need volunteers for events when they occur. These duties would be one-time related to the event and could include, picking up supplies, assisting with invitations, registration, setting up the event space, welcoming guests and managing event check-in, assist with overall event logistics.
- Must complete FEC Volunteer Form and Background Check
- Must present a professional appearance and a friendly manner
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Be courteous and personable when dealing with the public
- Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of Family Enhancement Center volunteers, partners, and donors
- Computer skills are desired, but not necessary
- Maintain confidentiality of FEC clients, donors and guests.
- Clear communication with the Volunteer Coordinator.
Training and Supervision
- Initial “interview” and orientation with Volunteer Coordinator
- Training and supervision conducted by Volunteer Coordinator and FEC staff.
- 2-10 hours per event as needed and based on availability.