We’re Celebrating 30 Years in 2023!
Save the Date for Our Gala: April 15, 2023
Family Enhancement Center is celebrating our 30th anniversary on April 15 at Quincy Hall in Minneapolis. Join us and help meet our goal of raising $70,000!
Get your tickets!
We are excited to be hosting our annual gala in a new location this year! Our theme is “Cheers to 30 Years“ as we celebrate our 30th annivesary in 2023. This is our first in-person event since Covid began, and we are excited to be together, reach a big fundraising goal, and celebrate a big milestone!
New this year:
- Free event parking on-site at Quincy Hall
- Dress code is cocktail attire with black, white, gold art deco outfits encouraged!
- New food: heavy hors do’rves food stations and a cash bar with a welcome drink upon arrival
The night will include silent and live auctions, games, entertainment, a program led by our executive director, and a service circle celebration.
In 2023, Family Enhancement Center is celebrating 30 years of creating lasting solutions to prevent and treat child abuse and trauma. FEC has accomplished this mission through expert parent coaching and trauma informed engagement with youth. We are hoping you will be a part of our celebration!
Family Enhancement Center started with 3 staff in the basement of Lutheran Social Services in 1993 and now employs 27 staff in dedicated office space. During these past 30 years:
- 3,000 youth received psychotherapy to address mental health concerns, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay
- 5,000 families received parent education, coaching, or modeling
- 4,000 professionals received trauma-informed education through our new training institute
- FEC developed a Survivor Support program for youth impacted by trauma
- FEC developed community building initiatives that brought families together for mutual support and resulted in lifelong friendships
- FEC developed a collaboration with Johns Hopkins University to prevent youth sexual assault
Please join us at the gala by getting your tickets here. If you are interested in sponsoring the gala, please become a sponsor here.
We look forward to celebrating on April 15 and working together to make the next 30 years of service a success!