The Nest Project
The Nest Project provides a trained mentor to work with parents to meet family needs. Mentors encourage peaceful parenting and help family members enjoy family life.
- Mentors provide resources, support and friendship to strengthen families.
- Emotional support when things are challenging or tense
- Rides and Childcare to support family goals
- Culture-based understanding for all families
- Build strength in parents and children
- Enhance a child's development and social skills
- Mentors can stay with your family for up to three years.